Working at Plantasjen
CULTIVATE YOUR SOUL: Plants are good for you!
Plantasjen’s mission is to improve life with plants for the many. With over 130 stores in different formats and a growing number of smaller shops across key population centres in Norway, Sweden and Finland, Plantasjen is the leading brand for plants in the Nordics and a clear category leader with an annual revenue of over NOK 3.5 billion since 2013. Thanks to its more than 1,000 employees with a passion for plants and to its outstanding supply chain, Plantasjen offers a unique range of plants and solutions for plants to its customers, having generated approximately 12.9 million customer transactions for the twelve months ended 30 June 2016.
WE ARE FOCUSED ON THE COSTUMER
We want our costumers to have an outstanding experience in our shops every day. As an employee within Plantasjen you are representing our brand and your positive attitude is essential for the good meeting with the customer. Do you appreciates other people and are passionate for a great customer meeting, you will enjoy working with us!
A PASSION FOR PLANTS
Over 1,000 dedicated employees possess outstanding expertise and a passion for plants and solutions for plants. We are dedicated to inspire more people to bring more plants into their lives. Do you love plants? Come and work with us and share our passion!
GROW WITH US!
As a Plantasjen employee you are key to our success and future growth. And we are dedicated to further expanding our business. This creates interesting and challenging opportunities for our employees to grow into new work roles and to expand their professional skills.
FAST FACTS ABOUT US
• Over 130 stores in different formats and a growing number of smaller shops across the key population centres in Norway, Sweden and Finland
• More than 1,000 employees
• Approximately 12.9 million customer transactions for the twelve months ended 30 June 2016.
• Operations in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Germany, the Netherlands and China
• In 2016, Ratos, an investment company that owns and develops Nordic companies, acquired Plantasjen.